Moderate Social Q&A during a session
Modified on: Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 1:45 PM
Moderate Social Q&A video walkthrough (3 min.)
The session Moderator’s toolkit can help maximize the value of the time dedicated to Q&A.
- Click the gear to open Social Q&A settings:
- Use the heart to highlight a question. Only moderators can see which questions are highlighted, this doesn’t change attendee’s view at all:
- Click the check badge to mark a question as answered or completed. By default, this will remove the question from the attendee’s view but this can be changed in the Social Q&A settings:
- Click the X to delete a question entirely. This will remove the question from both the attendee’s and moderator’s view, as well as the session engagement reports:
- Respond to questions directly in the app. Click the question, enter a response, and click Save:
- Sort and filter questions submitted by audience members:
New! Moderators can also click a button to spotlight a particular question on the big screen. To learn more, see our article entitled "Show Current Question On-Screen".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.