Set up Polls, Q&A, and more in Presentation Mode
Modified on: Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM
1. Sign into the session as a Moderator
2. Create poll questions (if needed) Learn more
3. Click Session Settings
4. Click Presentation Mode:
If you haven't already uploaded your presentation slides, please check out this step-by-step guide
5. Click Add Live Content Slides to add Social Q&A, polls, and more to your presentation:
6. Click the audience engagement feature(s) you'd like to add to the presentation:
7. After your selections have been added, click Save
1. If needed, click Reorder Slides to drag and drop the audience engagement slides to new locations in the slide deck and click Save:
2. Click Start Presentation (this will open the presentation in a new tab in your browser):
3. Use the right arrow to advance to the next slide or trigger poll behaviors like Manually Start a Countdown Timer or Manually Advance to Results:
For more information about editing slide behavior, please see Customize the On-Screen Behavior of Polls
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.