Once your session is over, you may want to save the Q&A and Polling results into a spreadsheet format so that you can review them later. Here's how to do that...
1. Make sure you are signed in as the moderator of your session
2. Click the "Session Settings" Button at the bottom of the page
3. Scroll down to the section labeled "Export" and click "Polls and Social Q&A Data (XLS)"
A spreadsheet will be generated for you, with worksheets that include:
- Responses by Poll (shows each poll question along with number of votes)
- Poll Charts (shows corresponding charts for poll questions)
- Pre-Post Poll Comparisons (if applicable)
- Responses by Attendee (shows a row for each respondent and how they answered each poll question)
- Audience Q&A (shows questions/comments submitted via Social Q&A)
Note: you can also export the data for all sessions at once using the Bulk Export option, which is available under the Admin area. For full details, visit our article on Bulk Export.