When planning on projecting your Conferences i/o results on the big screen, one of your options is to use our Presentation Mode. Learn about what Presentation Mode is here.
- In Session Settings, click 'Presentation Mode (Runs in Browser)'
- Create a new presentation if need be
- Click 'Upload PDF Slides'
(Note: For those using Keynote on Mac, the process is just as simple: click Share-Export and save as a PDF)
First convert your PowerPoint slides into PDF format. Effects and transitions that you might have applied to your presentation will be lost. To convert to PDF, complete the following steps.
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint
- Click File-Print
- At the bottom of the Print screen, choose 'Save as a PDF'
- Save the file with the extension .PDF
- Retrieve the file once converted
- Return to your Conferences i/o page and upload the PDF file
Learn how to add the results from your Conferences i/o Polls into Presentation Mode here. You can also include a slide for your Social Q&A to be projected. In most cases, you will want the Q&A slide to be the last of the presentation.
When you're ready to project your presentation on the big screen, click 'Start Presentation' and put the presentation into full screen mode.