Using Presentation Mode, you can present a slideshow and engage audience members from your browser window.
Important note: Presentation Mode requires converting PowerPoint slides to PDF format. Slide animations, effects, and transitions added in PowerPoint will not be included in the PDF version.
1. Sign into the session as a Moderator
2. Create poll questions (if needed) Learn more
3. Click Session Settings
4. Click Presentation Mode:
5. Click Create New
6. Give your presentation a name, select a background theme, and click Submit:
Add presentation and audience engagement
1. Click Upload PDF Slides and choose file saved in PDF format > click Upload
2. To add Social Q&A, polls, and more to your presentation, click Add Live Content Slides:
3. Click each of the audience engagement tools you’d like to incorporate into the presentation:
4. After your selections have been added, click Save
1. If needed, click Reorder Slides to click and drag the audience engagement slides to new locations in the slide deck and click Save.
2. Click Start Presentation (this will open the presentation in a new tab in your browser):
3. Use the right arrow to advance to the next slide or trigger poll behaviors like Manually Start a Countdown Timer or Manually Advance to Results:
For more information about editing slide behavior, please see Customize the On-Screen Behavior of Polls