You can create a page of downloadable / viewable files (e.g., PDF, XLS, DOC, JPG, PNG) in your Conferences i/o app for your attendees.
Note: smartphones/tablets may be limited on the types of files that are viewable on device. We recommend only using files that will be suitable for viewing on mobile devices.
In order to embed a downloadable file into a Conferences i/o Page, the file needs to be publicly available (no login/password prompt). It also needs to be hosted on a website somewhere. This means it can't be something you've saved on your computer's hard drive.
Note: For best results, we recommend uploading your files into the Conferences i/o Assets page first.
Creating a Page for downloadable files
Start by creating a new Page in your Conferences i/o app.
- Login as admin and go to the admin dashboard
- Under App Administration, click Page Management
- Create a new Page, choosing HTML Content as the page type
- Give a name/title for your Page
In the 'Content of Page' box, click the 'Link' button as indicated below.
- Paste the URL to the file in the 'URL' box
- Name your file in the 'Text' box
- Click 'Insert'
- Repeat these steps for additional downloadable files
- Submit the Page when it's completed
Note: There are a variety of ways to offer viewable / downloadable files in your app. Please see our many different page-related articles.