Moderators can copy polls from another session and/or duplicate a poll in an existing session. This is a great tool for duplicating polls without having to manually build them from scratch.
Want to duplicate all polls from an existing session?
Admins have the ability duplicate an entire session, including all of the poll questions built within it.
Click here to learn how
To copy a poll from another session:
- Sign in as a moderator into the session where you want the new poll to be placed
- Make sure polling is enabled
- Click Create to create a new poll
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Copy Poll From Another Session under the Advanced section
- Choose the session to copy from, the poll to duplicate, then click Copy Into This Session
- When successful, the copied poll will appear in the list on the right
Note: When using unique moderator passwords, moderators can only copy polls from sessions that have the same moderator password assigned. To copy polls from those sessions, an administrator must remove the unique password, copy the poll, then reconfigure the unique password on the session.