Many multiple choice polls you create have one choice which is considered the correct response. By setting this choice as the 'correct answer', Conferences i/o will update its bar chart display to unambiguously make the correct answer obvious.
Let's see what this looks like in Fullscreen Mode (via PowerPoint or Presentation Mode).
|Standard Poll (no correct answer)
||Poll with Correct Answer
And here's how to set a correct answer for a poll:
1. When creating or editing a Poll, click the checkbox that says "This Poll has a correct answer".
2. When active, additional checkboxes will appear beneath each choice.
3. Select the checkbox next to the appropriate response.
4. Save the Poll.
- You can set a correct answer after voting has concluded.
- Only bar chart results support correct answer display.
Customizing bar chart colors will interfere with displaying a poll question's correct answer. If you're using the Correct Answer feature, please be sure to use the default color setting so that results display as intended.