Sessions can be uploaded to Conferences i/o using the Bulk Session Import.
Note: we also have a video tutorial on this process.
1. Click 'Manage Sessions' from your Admin dashboard.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click 'Import Sessions'.
3. Download the template Excel file by tapping on the link.
4. Open the template Excel file and replace the placeholder text with your event data. Mirror the format of the placeholder text. The Access Code column can be left blank. If you choose to enter Presenter (speaker) names, if a session will have multiple presenter names (e.g. a panel), separate each name with a comma ",".
5. Save the Excel file as an XLS file and upload it back into Conferences i/o.
*Remember, if your event only has one Session, your audience will not see the schedule on your dedicated URL. They will automatically be brought into your Session.