A popular page to create in your app is one for speaker profiles/bios. Below, we've provided a template that administrators have the option to use. To do so:
1. Visit the Admin area of the app. Under 'App Administration', click 'Page Management'.
2. Create a new HTML Content Page and name it.
3. Click the HTML button (shown above with the red circle) and copy and paste the entire text below into the window for your page content.
</p><p><b>Checkout the line up of speakers for the event:<br><br></b>
<img src="LINK TO IMAGE HERE" alt="" style="line-height: 1.45em;"><span style="line-height: 1.45em;"> </span></p><p>NAME OF SPEAKER & TITLE</p><p></p><p></p>
<p style="font-size:80%">TEXT ABOUT SPEAKER GOES HERE<br></p>
4. Copy and Paste the highlighted portion of the code above for as many speakers as you need listed on the page (Make sure "<hr><p></p>" is the last line of code on the page)
5. Replace the "LINK TO IMAGE HERE" text with the actual link to the image of each speaker (keep the link inside the quotation marks).
For example: <img src="http://postimg.org/image/pq24023ft/" alt="" style="line-height: 1.45em;">
5. When finished, click the HTML button again to see a preview of what you've created. Adjust image sizing by clicking the corner of an image and dragging inward to the desired size.
6. Click 'Save Page' to save the Page. You can view the page via the navigation panel's menu choice which will be the name of your page.