A unique URL (or web address) was created when your Conferences i/o web application was originally built. (e.g. myevent.cnf.io) In addition to your web application’s primary URL, each session you create in the app also has a unique URL or web address. (e.g. myevent.cnf.io/sessions/csfj)
Find the session URL in your browser
- Sign into the session as a Moderator or join the session as an Attendee to view the session URL in your browser’s search bar at the top of the screen (e.g. myevent.cnf.io/sessions/csfj)
- The session URL includes an app name, domain, and unique session identifier:
Download a list of all session URLs
Instead of locating each session URL individually, download a list of all session URLs at the same time.
- Sign in as an Admin and click Manage Sessions
- Click Bulk Actions
- Click Update Session Details:
- Click Download Current Data to download a spreadsheet that contains sessions and session details.
- In the spreadsheet, review the Session Direct URL column for a list of session URLs