Note: The Conferences i/o Mac App is in public beta. While the app has been tested by many customers, there can still be quirks or bugs that have not yet been ironed out. If you are using the Mac App and see any strange behavior, please email email@example.com.
With the Conferences i/o Mac App, presenters can embed live content slides (polling, Q&A, trivia battle, or team battle) into PowerPoint and Keynote presentations on a computer running MacOS.
- Add live content slides to the slide deck
- Start presentation mode in your presentation software:
- For more information about presentation mode in PowerPoint, see Microsoft's user guide
- For more information about using presenter mode in Keynote, see Apple's user guide
- During the presentation, the live content slides will be replaced with live content from Conferences i/o
Not getting the results you intended? Check out Troubleshooting Problems with the Mac App.