Tip: Changing Session Rank
By default, all sessions on the Session Schedule Page are ordered chronologically by their assigned start/end time. If there is no start/end time assigned to a session, those sessions will be ordered alphabetically. If neither of these ranking orders is preferred, session rank can be assigned manually by using the steps provided below.
1. Create a new session in Admin - Manage Sessions - Create a New Session.
2. Do not assign a date or time to a session as this will override the Session Ordering Rank.
- The only exception to this step is if you have two (or more) sessions with a date/time assigned that are scheduled concurrently. Skip to step 3 and assign a ranking number.
3. Assign a number in the Session Ordering Rank box. The higher-ranked sessions will be listed first. If you're manually ranking 10 sessions, the first session on the list should be ranked with a 10.
4. Repeat these steps for all other sessions you wish to rank manually.
Host both sessions sorted by date/time and sessions ranked manually all on a single app. This gives you the opportunity to section off certain sessions to keep things organized.