Version 2.007, released September 4, 2017.
Download from here:
How to install
- Close PowerPoint (if open).
- Extract the installer from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Run the extracted installer (there's no need to uninstall the previous version).
- If in a managed environment, make sure you choose to install for "Everyone".
- Open PowerPoint to verify that the Conferences i/o ribbon is still present.
2.007 release notes (September 4, 2017)
- Fixed a bug in some combinations of Windows and PowerPoint where polling with a manual trigger would cause a "loop".
2.006 release notes (July 31, 2017)
- In some managed Windows environment, the Add-In would not install correctly. This has been fixed.
- When a slide was not selected in slide sorter mode, an error message would appear when inserting an individual live content slide. This has been fixed.
- Added support for a "manual trigger", details on this functionality will be available soon.