Embedding a Team Battle slide into Windows PowerPoint using Slide Codes
Modified on: Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 5:04 PM
Note: This is one method for using a live content slide with Team Battle. For other options, see Presentation Mode or Easy Presentation Mode.
- Install the Windows PowerPoint Add-In
- Sign into the session as a moderator
- Click Session Settings at the bottom of the Session Dashboard
- Click Add Live Content to Presentation Slides
- Look for the Team Battle slide and copy the associated slide code
- Open the PowerPoint presentation
- Click the Conferences i/o ribbon then click Insert Conferences i/o Slide
- Enter the slide code from step 5 in the dialog prompt, then click OK
- A new slide will be inserted into the presentation. If necessary, move the new Team Battle slide to the appropriate location in the presentation.
- Test the presentation by running in slide show mode
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.