Please note that all management of teams for Team Battle must be completed before the audience joins your Team Battle. Do not try to remove teams during a live Team Battle.
Create a Team for Team Battle
When creating teams, you can create them one at a time or you can use Bulk Edit to create many times at once. The Bulk Edit mode also features a color-picker tool to help with color selections for your teams.
Creating Teams One at a Time
1. After joining the Team Battle as a moderator, click "Create New Team" next to the "Teams" heading on the Team Battle Dashboard.
2. Add details for the team.
Note that you must enter values for "Primary Color" and "Text Color". The Primary Color is the background color associated with the team, and the Text Color is the font color of the team's name. Colors can be added in HEX format, or RGB format.
3. Finish by clicking "Create Team".
4. Confirm that the team is configured correctly under the "Teams" heading.
Create Teams using Bulk Edit
1. After joining the Team Battle as a moderator, click "Bulk Edit" next to the "Teams" heading on the Team Battle Dashboard.
2. Fill out the 'Name/Label' boxes with your desired team names. Use the color-picker controls to selected the primary (background) color for the team, and the desired text color.
3. If you have more than 5 teams to create, the list will automatically give you new fields for additional team names as you begin typing in the last empty box. Click Save when done.
Edit a Team in Team Battle
1. Under the "Teams" heading on the Team Battle Dashboard, click on "Edit Team" next to the name of the team you would like to edit.
2. Update the team's configuration.
3. Save your changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen.
Remove a Team in Team Battle
The "remove" option can be found when editing a team.