Creating a new Team Battle question
Please be sure to create all of your questions before attendees join your Team Battle. If attendees have already joined, they will need to reload their Team Battle screen in order to receive new questions.
1. After joining the Team Battle as a moderator, look for the "Questions" heading and then click "Create New Question".
2. Wait a moment for the "Create New Question" page to load.
3. Add the content of the question
There's no limit to the length of the question, but try to keep this shorter (25 words or less).
4. Add up to five (5) choices.
There's no limit to the length of the choices, but try to keep this shorter (under 100 characters).
5. Mark one (and only one) of the choices as the correct answer.
This step is important, as a question cannot be scored if it does not have a correct answer.
At this time, Team Battle does not support questions with multiple correct answers, or varying degrees of correctness.
6. Set up scoring for the question.
Scoring is the number of points awarded to each team, as they rank out based on their accuracy when responding. (Quickness of response is the tie-breaker.) If you want the first-place team to receive 5 points, second place team to receive 2 points, and third-place team to receive 1 point, you would enter "5,2,1" (without the quotes).
You only need to add point values for the teams that will receive points — if you have entered "5,2,1" then the fourth place team (and anything lower) will receive no points.
7. Submit the question by clicking "Create Question".
After creating a question, you will be returned to the Team Battle Dashboard.
Editing a Team Battle question
Please be sure to make any changes before attendees join your Team Battle. That is, these questions cannot be changed on the fly.