On24 is a popular webcast platform for virtual seminars, webinars and live streaming events. While Conferences i/o is often used during live (in-person) events, it can also be valuable in a virtual settings as well.
1. In your ON24 account, click the widgets button in the console builder for your webcast / meeting:
2. From the Widget Manager select the URL widget:
3. Click the Settings gear on the URL widget > select Configuration:
4. Enter the URL for the Conferences i/o session that you will be using. Make sure to also select the Open in console option:
5. Rearrange / resize your widgets within the console builder. In this example we are also going to display PowerPoint slides and a video stream:
We recommend positioning the Conferences i/o widget horizontally along the side of the screen. This will provide attendees with an experience similar to using Conferences i/o on a smartphone and will allow them to participate while maintaining view of the slides / video.
6. You're all set! Here's an example of how the platform will look for attendees during the webcast.
To use the embedded theme, add "/?theme=cnf-embedded" to the end of the session URL in step #4.
So, if the session URL is "https://on24test.cnf.io/sessions/c6s3/" ....
Then the URL we will insert in step #4 is "https://on24test.cnf.io/sessions/c6s3/?theme=cnf-embedded".