As of May 7, 2018, the most current version of our Windows PowerPoint Add-In is 2.010 (which shows as "126.96.36.199" under the Help button of the Conferences i/o menu).
Windows PowerPoint Add-in version 2.010
- Bug fix: after starting slide show mode in PowerPoint, if you attempted to change Display Settings via PowerPoint (e.g., swap primary monitor), doing so would often cause live content slides to fail to display poll results. This has been resolved.
- Network Connection Error issue: at some resorts and venues, the network firewall is configured to block 'ping' traffic which our add-in normally uses to confirm there's a working Internet connection. If ping is blocked, our add-in will assume there's a network connection error even though that might not be true. With this update, the warning screen will now inform the user that they can uncheck the "Use ping" setting to resolve the issue.
- New Setting "Show loading indicator": When PowerPoint is in slide show mode, there are normally two brief messages that flash on the screen before poll results appear when advancing to a live content slide. You can now suppress the "Loading..." screen by unchecking this option via the Settings button. See screen shot below.
Windows PowerPoint Add-in version 2.007 (188.8.131.52)
- Bug fix: if two or more PowerPoint files are opened on a computer at the same time, there was an issue where live content slides might fail to unlock polls correctly.
Windows PowerPoint Add-in version 2.006
- "Manual Advance" functionality was made available in beta.