What details are included in Attendance tracking?
Attendance tracking reports include the session title, attendee details (name, email, etc.), custom question responses, check-in times, check-out times, total minutes in the session, % of polls responded, and qualifying credit totals.
Track attendee info and check-in / check-out times in your browser
1. Sign in as the Admin and select Manage Sessions from the App Administration window
2. In the Attendance column, select Manage for the session you'd like to review
Export an Attendance Tracking report
Export a Single Session report:
1. Sign in as the Admin and select Manage Sessions in the App Administration window
2. In the Attendance column, select Manage on the row of the session
3. Under the Export Data heading, select Download CVS :
Export a report for all sessions or by session date:
1. Sign in as the Admin and select Export All Attendance Data in the Attendance Tracking window:
2. Select Download All Attendance Data to export info for all sessions that took place throughout the event
Include only the sessions that took place on a specific date or between 2 dates. After the dates have been entered, click Download Filtered Data: