It can sometimes be advantageous to show a different logo, such as a sponsor logo, in a specific session. When configured, the default top logo will be hidden and the new logo will appear instead.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Each app has a customizable header image that is persistent across all sessions.
Using Session Specific Branding, the app-wide header can be replaced with a session-specific one.
This feature is not enabled by default in new apps. Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like this feature turned-on for your app.
- Sign-in to the Admin panel
- Choose Manage Sessions
- Click the Edit link under the session to edit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green button entitled, Update Custom Session Branding
- On the custom branding screen, click Choose File button to select a logo or graphic file
- Optionally, set a Background Color for the header
- Click Save when done