The following feature is not enabled by default in new apps. Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like this feature turned-on for your app (there's no charge).
It can sometimes be advantageous to show a different logo (e.g., a sponsor logo) in a specific session. When configured, the default top logo will be hidden and your new (sponsor) logo will appear instead.
For example, you can have a top logo in the app like this:
But for a particular session, perhaps you want a special sponsor logo to appear. You can do so and it will replace the usual top logo:
As long as the feature called Session Specific Branding has been enabled in your app, here's how to configure it.
Steps to Follow
- Visit the Admin menu and choose Manage Sessions
- Click the Edit link to edit the particular session where you'd like to set unique branding
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green button entitled, Update Custom Session Branding
- On the custom branding screen, you can use the Choose File button to select your desired logo or graphic.
- You can optionally set a preferred background color for this top area. For example, #fff will be white while #000 will be black.
- Click Save when done.
To test the results, start from the home page and choose that session.