Would you like to feature a Google map in your app so that attendees have a nice visual to your event's location or venue?
Here's how to do this.
The Google Maps website offers an option to create an Embed link or you can use a 3rd party site like www.embedgooglemap.net to create one. The latter is easier.
- Visit either https://maps.google.com or EmbedGoogleMap.net and search for your address or venue
- If you use Google's site, click on the SHARE button followed by a click on "Embed a map" (Note: if your address goes missing when you arrive to this page, try the embedgooglemap site instead).
- If you use the embedgooglemap.net site, click the button for Get HTML-Code
- In your app, visit the Admin area and choose Page Management
- Click to Create a Page. Give it a name (e.g., Map)
- Choose "HTML Content" as the type of page and click on Create Page
- In the editor window, the first button on the toolbar will switch the editor into HTML source code mode. Click </> to do this.
- Paste in the HTML code from the map website and click SAVE.
See the following screen shot samples for reference.
Be sure to click SAVE when done.