This article will cover the basic configuration of the certificate feature for Attendance Tracking.
Note: Attendance Tracking is an Add-On feature. If you do not see menu choices under the Admin area for Attendance Tracking and/or for 'Certificate Configuration', please contact your account manager if you are interested in this add-on feature, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have your account manager's contact information.
Before you can give your attendees a certificate for attending, you'll need to configure the certificate settings and the content that will appear on the certificate.
- Visit the Admin area of your app.
- Under the heading for Attendance Tracking, choose Certificate Configuration & Settings
For the Program Name, enter a label that properly describes your conference event. This will appear on the "combined-attendance" certificate only. You can leave this blank if you intend to only issue session-level certificates.
- You can upload a single logo which will appear toward the bottom left of the certificate (that location is fixed and can't be changed).
- To upload a logo, drag a graphic file (e.g., PNG, JPG, GIF) into the box or click inside the box to use your computer's file browser to locate and choose a logo file.
Sponsor Name & Address
- Specify the Sponsor Name and Address in the fields provided. See the sample shown below. The sponsor name and address will appear just under the logo.
- Instructional Delivery Method: Under the 'General' heading, specify a line for the delivery method. This will appear on the certificate.
- Time Statement: Optionally, specify a line for the Time Statement. This will usually appear as one of the last lines of text in the middle of the certificate.
- Type of Credit: by default, the certificate will use the label of CPE when listing credits earned. To change this to another label (e.g., CME, CLE, or CE), enter your preferred label.
- If you need to specify a NASBA registry number, enter that as indicated in the screen shot above. This will appear in the very bottom left corner of the certificate.
- Under the Signature heading, specify a full name which will be automatically stylized like a signature. This appears in the bottom right corner.
- There are fields for text to appear below the signature, however as of the time of this article, these do not currently appear on the certificate.
Email Certificate Delivery
- If you would like to email certificates to attendees directly from Conferences i/o, you'll need to configure the Email Certificate Delivery settings as shown below. If you don't plan to email certificates from Conferences i/o (i.e., you plan to download them and manage it in another way), you can disregard the Email settings.
- Using the above as a sample, specify values for the Reply-To email address so that recipients can easily reply back to the email if needed.
- Specify a desired Email Subject Line and a Message Heading line, and finally enter a desired email message in the box specified.
- Click Save when done.
NOTE: You can revisit these settings at any time, and any changes will be immediately recognized and used if you send or download certificates.
To see a preview of the certificate, visit Admin -> Manage Sessions. Look for a session that has at least one CHECK-IN recorded and click the Manage link. Under the 'ACTIONS' heading, you'll see a button for Preview Certificate.