When using Conferences i/o as your mobile event app, it may be desirable to have an Attendance List, Roster, or any list of information easily accessible to attendees.
- Start with a list of names, companies, or other information in a spreadsheet
- Select the desired cells and copy them to the clipboard
- Paste the information into a free online spreadsheet to HTML table tool like Tableizer
- Click Tableize It!
- Click the Copy HTML to Clipboard button to copy the HTML markup
- Sign in to the Conferences i/o app as an Admin
- Click Page Management
- Click Create a New Page
- Give the page a name, such as Attendees List, choose HTML Content as the page type, then click Create Page
- Click the Code View (labeled </>) button to enter code view mode
- Paste the HTML markup from Tableizer in the content box
- Click Save Page
- Navigate to the page to see the result