This article will cover how to preview, send and/or download Attendance Tracking Certificates for Conference events where attendees only wish to receive one certificate for the whole event. This is in contrast to sending separate certificates for each session attended (covered here).
Note: Attendance Tracking is an Add-On feature. If you do not see menu choices under the Admin area for Attendance Tracking and/or for 'Certificate Configuration', please contact your account manager if you are interested in this add-on feature, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have your account manager's contact information.
Preview and Prepare to Send Certificates
- In Admin Panel, select Combined Attendance & Multi-Session Certificates in the Attendance Tracking window:
- You'll see a list of attendees who have checked into at least one session in the app. The either checked-in, and/or who have been pre-loaded into that session (if you are using our Kiosk mode).
- If they have checked-in and/or checked-out of the session, the timestamps for this activity will be displayed. This will include the duration that the user was in the session if the check-out feature was used.
- To see a preview of that attendee's certificate, click Preview Certificate.
Send the Certificate to One Attendee
- You can send a single user their certificate by clicking the Send Certificate button.
- This will only work if the user's Email Address has been recorded, which will be displayed on the screen.
- Before sending any certificates, we recommend visiting the Certificate Configuration screen where you configure email related settings.
Send or Download All Certificates for the Session
- You can also click to send certificates to all eligible recipients via the button indicated below. This will send a PDF file version of the certificate to all of the attendees listed on the screen who show Yes as eligible for the certificate.
- In addition, you can save a copy of all certificates via the button indicated below. The ZIP file will contain PDF files for each attendee where the filenames will be the attendee name and their email address (if recorded).