Brainstorm with audiences or crowdsource ideas using the Brainstorming poll format.
1. Sign into the session as a Moderator and click Create
2. Enter the poll question and select Brainstorming as the Type of Poll:
While the poll is open:
- Audience members can add their ideas and give a thumbs-up to other comments and ideas they like:
- In addition to viewing the list of brainstorm ideas on a mobile devices, the list can also be added to a PowerPoint slide using the Live Content Slide generator in Conferences i/o.
TIP: In the audience view, the list of brainstorming ideas is randomized visible to prevent bias.
- In addition to the audience view, Moderators can also view the number of likes each submission has received
- If needed, Moderators can also delete a submission from the list:
While we're working to fully integrate the Brainstorming poll into Conferences i/o web applications the following functionality limitations apply: