How to duplicate a session (including poll questions)
Modified on: Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 2:56 PM
Copy an existing session on your application to quickly create a new session with the same settings and the same poll questions.
What aspects of the session will be duplicated?
- Attendance Tracking settings such as check-in / out requirements, field(s) of study and number of CE credits, codewords, etc.
- Presenters and Learning Objectives
- Poll questions and configurations
- In-Session settings such as which features are enabled or disabled, polls locked or unlocked, etc.
Note: Only the poll questions themselves will be duplicated. The poll data (responses) from the original session will not be duplicated.
Duplicate a Session
1. Sign in as an Admin and go to Manage Sessions
2. To copy a session, hover over More beneath the session’s name and then select Make a Copy
3. Edit the name, time, and date of the new session, then click Duplicate Now
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.