How do I associate a Zoom Meeting or Zoom Webinar with a session?
- Sign in to the Admin panel
- Click on Manage Sessions
- Locate the appropriate session and click Edit Session
- Find and copy the Zoom link (it should look something like https://zoom.us/j/1234567890)
- Scroll to the bottom of the session editing page and paste the Zoom link into the Webinar Link field
- Click Save
When completed, the session will now display a “webinar” tag next to the session’s name.
- Zoom integration is best supported by Google Chrome (Mac or Windows) and Microsoft Edge (Windows). At this time, we don’t recommend any other browsers.
- Larger groups (150 or more viewers) can cause bottlenecks at times with Zoom Meetings (Zoom Webinars should be okay with larger groups).
- Zoom for Government, or Zoomgov, is not currently supported.
What happens if attendees have a problem seeing video or hearing audio from Zoom on Conferences i/o?
- A browser webpage refresh will often resolve any video/audio issue.
- If a webpage refresh doesn’t work, attendees can connect directly to the Zoom meeting using the Connect directly to the webinar platform link.
Will Zoom's breakout rooms and webinar registration work?
Yes to both. As of January 2021, Zoom has added support for both breakout rooms and webinar registration.
One important consideration on breakout rooms — viewers can be moved into rooms, but they will still remain within the same Conferences i/o session. That is, new sessions are not created on the fly for each breakout room in the Zoom meeting.