Release Notes - June 2021
Modified on: Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 11:48 AM
[Attendance Tracking] Automatic Credit Adjustment
- On a per session basis, admins can now run a logic based rule that will automatically adjust credits based on the number of polls completed or a number of codewords completed
- Read more about automatic adjustment
- [Attendance Tracking] Certificate Template Builder now has more fields to use
- [Audience Response] Added a "45 second" option to Polling timer
- [Administration] Improved the Copy Session tool to specify the date and times of the session during duplication
- [Administration] Same-day events no longer prevent session date from being modified when creating or editing
- Fixed a spacing issue on the Session HTML report when two enhanced bar charts are rendered
- Fixed a display error where Field of Study credit would not show up in the certificate when only one Field of Study is entered
- Fixed an issue where the API was incorrectly reporting data for a multi-response open ended poll
- Fixed a bug where exporting session data with both team battle and trivia battle questions caused the output file to become corrupted
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.