Release Notes - October 2021
Modified on: Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 11:13 AM
Attendance Tracking Hybrid Session Settings
- In session settings, there's a new data field for the method of delivery.
- If the delivery method is set to Hybrid, attendees will be prompted to select their method when they check in
- This data will be available in the session attendance details, as well as via API
- [General] Enhanced the check-in page with more obvious visual indicators of missing required fields
- [Administration] Added additional Australian time zones
- [Audience Response] Trivia Battle is now available in Easy Presentation Mode
- [Attendance Tracking] Missed time in Attendance Tracking v2 now impacts an attendee's time in session
- [Attendance Tracking] Added an API for removing check-ins (see documentation)
- [General] Added support for Zoom Web Meeting SDK 1.9.9
- Fixed alignment of Teams app Codewords and check out buttons to be more consistent
- Fixed a bug preventing session-level certificate choices from being saved
- Fixed a bug where single-page session loading view remains visible when initially loaded in a hidden frame
- Fixed a bug in enhanced bar charts not recognizing response option input filters
- Fixed a visual bug with hover effects on buttons that added an unintended line
- Fixed a bug where attendees with no check-ins were appearing on the combined attendance page
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.