The steps for this integration take place within the Cvent AttendeeHub App Builder. Please reference this Cvent support article for additional information.
- Log-in to the Cvent account
- Access the Attendee Website and App Builder and select your event.
- From the left-hand navigation, click Attendee Hub
- Click Manage Website and App
- From the left-hand navigation, click Pages
- In the Home Page section, click Edit home page
- Click Add card in the top-right
- Click Single Link Card
4. Type in your card name (e.g. "CPE Check-in" or "Polling / Q&A", etc.) and click next
5. Under Link Type choose Dynamic
6. Copy the following text (see instructions below) and paste it into the box labeled Dynamic Link.
- Replace text highlighted in green, with your Conferences i/o URL
- e.g. If your Conferences i/o URL is apple.cnf.io then replace myapp with apple
- The portions of the URL that are highlighted in yellow are the Cvent Data Tags for each ID field. You DO NOT need to use the Insert data tag feature
Note: The attendee Name and Email fields will only be passed through to Conferences i/o if you have Attendance Tracking Check-in required for your sessions
7. Click Create Card and then save your changes
The AttendeeHub Final User Experience