When managing attendance tracking data, processing check-ins for attendees with duplicate records is even easier with the Merge Duplicates feature. Administrators can identify duplicates with the same email address, then blend the results into a single entry for easy attendance reconciliation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Merge Duplicate Check-Ins will merge attendance data from attendees with the same email address. The resulting merged record will have:
- the earliest check-in of the source records
- the latest check-out of the source records
- all uniquely entered codewords used across all of the source check-ins
Note: This feature currently only supports merging codewords as a compliance mechanism. Poll responses are not merged.
|Angela Andrews||11:45 am||12:05 pm||111, 222, 333|
|Angela Andrews||12:15 pm||--||333, 555|
|Angela Andrews||12:56 pm||2:00 pm||111, 555, 666, 777|
|Angela Andrews||11:45 am||2:00 pm||111, 222, 333, 555, 666, 777|
- Sign-in to the Admin panel
- Review the identified duplicates listed in a note at the top and the corresponding records with a yellow highlight
- In the right hand sidebar, click Merge Check-Ins w/ Matching Emails
- Double-check the list of records to merge, then click Merge Check-Ins Now
- When complete, all duplicate entries will be reduced to unique entries