- Administrators can now merge duplicate check-ins of attendees within a session. The merge tool will combine code words, poll response data, and check-in/check-out times into a single entry for easily consolidating attendance data.
- For more information, see Merging Duplicate Check-Ins.
Require evaluation before checkout in attendance tracking v2
- Administrators of attendance tracking version 2 can now require attendees to submit an evaluation before checking out. When checking out, if an attendee has not completed the evaluation, they will be presented with a prompt to complete the evaluation. After completing the evaluation, they will receive another prompt to check-out, return to the session, or choose another session.
- See Configure Attendance Tracking Constraints for more information on how to require evaluations.
- [General] Updated Zoom Web SDK to 2.6.0
- Fixed a bug where credit values in certificates were not generating the correct number of decimal places
- Corrected a display bug in the Teams app with the sizing of the check-in and codeword buttons