In a traditional meeting or conference setting, it makes sense to allow your attendees to complete a Session Evaluation when a Session is close to ending. We’ve made that easier than ever with the ability to automatically unlock Session Evaluations without any extra effort from your Moderators.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
As a Moderator or an Administrator, there’s always the possibility that you can forget to unlock the Session Evaluations or even unlock them too late when your attendees are shifting their attention to a new Session. The best response rates come when attendees are still in the session room. By using this feature, Administrators can automate the time that their Session Evaluations unlocks, and sync them to open 3-15 minutes before the session ends, or immediately when the session is over.
This feature will only work when an Admin has configured the date and time settings for their sessions, as well as setting the correct time zone in the app’s Event Details and Dates.
Enable automated Session Evaluation unlocking
- Sign-in to the Admin panel
- Under Session Evaluations, click Change Evaluation Settings
- Select the relative time frame from the end of session to automatically unlock the evaluations
- Click Save Changes
- This setting is global for all sessions, so every session configured with an end time will automatically have its evaluations unlocked at the designated relative time.
- A session's evaluation can always be manually unlocked if it is needed before to the designated time.