There are three methods to embed the Social Q&A slide so that Q&A questions appear on the big screen at your event. Choose whichever method works best for you.
Method A: Use the “Insert” option in the "Conferences i/o" ribbon
Paste in the slide code and a slide will be generated for you. To do so, do the following:
- Start from the screen that shows your Poll and Social Q&A entries. At the bottom of that screen, choose Session Settings (use 'Sign in as Moderator' first if you don't see that button)
- Next, visit the menu choice called 'Add Live Content to PowerPoint'.
- This page features two large grey buttons that represent the supported platforms. Scroll down past those large gray buttons until you find the list of slide codes. You'll see the 16-digit slide codes on the right side of each slide. Copy the slide code to your clipboard.
- Go into your PowerPoint file, and visit the 'Conferences i/o' menu choice. Click the button for Insert Conferences i/o Slide.
- Paste the code and click OK.
Method B: Download all slides at once
On the same screen that contains all of your session's slide codes you should see a button that says "Download All Live Content Slides". This option downloads a PPTX file containing slides for every existing poll in your session along with the "Social Q&A" slide. You can then copy/paste the Social Q&A slide to your target presentation (perhaps near the end of your slide deck where Q&A is often addressed).
To see this method in action, you can watch our related brief video on polling slides below.
Method C: Manually insert presenter notes
You can add a Conferences i/o slide code to any slide’s presenter notes. Just type out our <cnf> tag, paste in a slide code, and a closing </cnf> tag.