Take the registration or attendance lists for events and upload them into Conferences i/o sessions to enhance attendance tracking. Pre-loading attendees enables Kiosk mode check-ins for the session or event, as well as providing a comprehensive view of individual attendance across the event.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Sign in as an Admin
- Click Manage Sessions
- Under the Attendance column, click Manage on the session to import attendees
- Click Upload Attendees in the sidebar
- Click to locate an Excel file or drag and drop one into the box to upload it
Note: Valid file types for import are XLS, XLSX or CSV
- In the Mapping Attendee Fields area,
u sethe drop-down choices on the right side to match which columns from the Excel file correspond with currently defined Attendee Identification Fields, then click Add Attendees
Note: By default, this tool assumes that the first row of the spreadsheet has a header to identify the column names. Uncheck the First row are header columns option if the data does not have any header rows
- Separate First Names, Last Names, and Email Address into different columns
- Remove duplicates with Excel, Keynote, etc.
- Using the Overwrite option will erase any prior check-in data, which is useful for updating a list without duplicating entries