Evaluation questions can be configured from the Administration Dashboard for your Conferences i/o app. By default, responses will be anonymous but if you configure Attendee Identification in your app, the evaluation responses will show who each respondent was. (Learn more about attendee identification).
To set up evaluation questions:
1. Sign into your app's administrative area.
2. Click on "Manage Evaluation Questions"
3. Click on "Create New Question"
4. Configure your new question however you like.
Tip: Learn more about the different types of evaluation questions.
5. Enable evaluation questions within sessions
Once you have created evaluation questions, the last step before attendees can respond is to enable evaluations within sessions. There are a few ways to accomplish this, which you can read about here: How Moderators Enable Session Evaluations.
Tip: Check out our best practices guide for session evaluations, which gives advice on how to get the most out of your session evaluations.