We recently added a new structure data concept in Conferences i/o allowing administrators to create presenters and assign presenters to sessions. This new concept will allow Conferences i/o to add a wide breadth of useful functionality.
We've made it easy to create and assign presenters using your existing workflows.
What can you do with presenters?
- Create evaluation questions that are repeated for each presenter in a session so that you can get presenter-level feedback.
- Configure sessions as Q&A panels where the audience can pick for whom a question is targeted when submitting their questions.
- Associate polls with presenters to keep track of whose polls belong to whom.
- Attendees can search for sessions, on your app's home screen, using just a presenter's name.
What's coming soon for presenters?
- Add bios and details for each presenter that will be produced on a page for each session.
- Automatically import speaker details into a special type of sidebar page.
Presenter-based functionality is only available (for now) with multi-session apps on Conferences i/o. That is, if you have multiple sessions, all of this functionality is available to you. Our product team will roll out presenters functionality for single-session apps in the future.